New Online Full Registration System
The College’s New Online Full Registration System is now live. This means that as of June 23, 2021, pharmacy professionals who have completed all of the necessary requirements will be able to submit their Full Registration application online by logging into their eServices account.
Starting June 30, 2021, the College will no longer be accepting paper applications. All Full Registration applications must be submitted online. No additional action is required for those who have already submitted their full registration application prior to this date.
Transitioning the Full Registration application process online will streamline the process for both applicants and College staff. Within the new online system, applicants will be able to:
- Complete their application form online through eServices once they become eligible to apply
- View the expiry dates that are relevant to their application
- See what documents are required from them
- Upload required documents
- Applicants must now scan required documents, if any, in accordance with the College’s Scanning Guidelines and Checklist for Document Submissions and review their file for accuracy prior to uploading. Documents that don’t meet the scanning requirements will be rejected.
- Please refer to the Full Registration Application Checklist when preparing your application for submission
- Review the approval status of their document submissions (if required)
- Applicants will be notified via email when the status of a submitted document has been updated
- Submit payment, once all your requirements have been approved, to complete the last step of their registration
- Once payment has been submitted, you will receive your registration number and be granted registration within 24 hours.
Note: UBC graduates who are currently, or will be, registered as a temporary limited pharmacist at the time of applying for Full Registration will not be able to use the online system and will be required to submit the paper application to the Registration Department.
Applications will still be processed within 5 business days. If PEBC results are the last remaining requirement, applications will be processed within 5 business days after the official results are released.
All information and required documentation remains unchanged under the new online Full Registration system. All information is collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA), and all data is stored in a secure server located in Canada.
For additional information or questions, please contact the College’s Registration Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.