Contacting the College about a Concern

Contacting the College about a Concern

Before you Contact the College 

If you have a concern about the care you received from a pharmacist or pharmacy technician, the best place to start is to speak directly with that person about your concern. Simple miscommunications are often at the root of many concerns, and although it may be difficult, a face-to-face discussion is often the best way to resolve an issue. 

Learn how to prepare for a tough talk.

If you are unable to resolve the concern with the pharmacist or pharmacy technician, please let the College know.

The College takes all concerns seriously. We review each complaint to determine the best approach to resolve the issue.

How to Contact the College About a Concern 


  1. Contact the College's Complaints Line

    Contact the College at 1-800-663-1940  or 604-733-2440

  2. Leave a Message

    Leave a message with your full name and number, a brief description of your concern, and preferred contact time. 

    Please note that we will be unable to return your call if do not leave your contact information.

  3. We will Connect with You to Discuss the Concern

    A member of our staff will return your call within 3 business days to discuss your concern. This is an important step in learning more about the issue. 

  4. We will work with You to Resolve Your Concern

    After learning more about your concern and discussing with you the best approach to resolving the issue, College staff may: 

    • Informally resolve your concern;
    • Refer your concern to the appropriate entity;
    • Request that you provide a formal, written complaint.