The College has extended its limited rebate offer for BC pharmacists who enroll in the upcoming ADAPT program sessions in August and October 2014.
The College, in partnership with the Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA), is offering both a $500 discount on ADAPT registration and a $1000 registration rebate to BC pharmacists who earn their Certificate in Patient Care Skills.
The $500 registration discount will apply for all BC pharmacists who register, but please note that the $1000 rebate is only available to the first 70 BC pharmacists who register for either the August 2014 or October 2014 course and earn their Certificate in Patient Care Skills after completing the program.
Rebate eligibility will be allotted to the first 70 BC pharmacists who register for ADAPT.
To register for ADAPT:
- Review the available information about ADAPT. Visit CPhA's information page for FAQs, the course prospectus, a virtual information session, and more. It may also be helpful to review recent testimonials and published research findings.
- Complete the required online ADAPT prerequisite and self-assessment. This is a complimentary, 1-hour interactive presentation and mandatory assessment to help you determine if ADAPT is right for you.
- Obtain the promotional code by logging into eServices.
- Fill in and submit the ADAPT online registration form: Select the session for which you want to register. Enter your promotional code where prompted on the registration form. This will reduce your purchase price down to $1399. Your registration payment of $1399 will processed immediately.
- You will receive confirmation emails with your proof of registration and your proof of payment immediately. You will receive your program session username, login password and other welcome materials within one week of the start date of program session you have selected.
The next ADAPT session begins on August 13, 2014. Online registration for the August session is now open for all pharmacists in Canada. Spaces are limited - register now!
- Join the CPD mailing list to be alerted by email when online registration opens or closes for ADAPT 2014 programs.
Exclusions and conditions
- The BC registration discount applies only to individuals who are full pharmacists of the College of Pharmacists of BC at the time of registration and who register for and participate in ADAPT sessions with start dates in 2014.
- The BC registration discount cannot be combined with any other discount arrangement. BC Pharmacists who are already members of CPhA or CSHP may choose to register for 2014 ADAPT programs using their pre-existing CPhA or CSHP discounts instead of the BC discount; this will not impact your eligibility for the $1000 rebate.
- Full BC pharmacists who earn their ADAPT Certificate in Patient Care Skills after graduating from ADAPT sessions beginning 2014 are all eligible for the $1000 rebate, regardless of the discount offer used to register, so long as rebate funding exists. Available funding provided by the College is sufficient to support rebates for all BC pharmacists currently participating in the ADAPT Feb 2014 session and up to 70 additional BC pharmacists who register for ADAPT sessions beginning in August 2014 and October 2014.
- Capacity in any available ADAPT session is always limited by the number of available moderators, and is subject to change without notice. Pharmacists attempting to register for a session that has reached full capacity will be placed on a waiting list in the event that additional capacity can be added to that session.
For additional information, please click here.