You're invited to the College of Pharmacists of BC's 129th Annual General Meeting (AGM).
2019/2020 was a busy year for the College! Join us as we recap some of the most important projects and initiatives affecting pharmacy practice in BC this past year!
Some of the topics we’ll discuss during the meeting include:
- Our Commitment to Cultural Safety and Humility for First Nations and Aboriginal Peoples
- Addressing Racism and Discrimination within our Health Care System
- Our Response to the Opioid Overdose Crisis
- Mandatory Medication Error Reporting
- Proposed Changes to Health Professional Regulation in BC
- And many more!
Join us virtually on Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 6:00 PM.
Along with organizations across Canada, College staff and Board members have been doing our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19 by working remotely. As such, this year's Annual General Meeting will be conducted virtually, via video conference.
If you are unable to attend the video conference, a recording will be available after the meeting.
- 129th Annual General Meeting Agenda
- 2019 Annual General Meeting Minutes
- 2019/2020 Board Expense Report
- 2019/2020 Annual Report
Registration for the 129th AGM is now open.
Please note that it may take 1-2 business days to verify and approve your registration. Once your registration has been approved, you will receive an email with the meeting details.
Deadline to register is November 19, 2020 at 6:00 PM
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC
Members of the public are welcome to attend and can register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help registering?
If you require assistance or if you are experiencing technical difficulties please contact us at 604-733-2440 or email@example.com.