The Quality Forum is around the corner! The annual event focusses on the improvement of quality health care, and takes place in Vancouver on February 18-20.
The event begins on Wednesday, February 18 and features two full-day sessions as well as an evening event. The bulk of the event occurs over February 19 and 20, with over 56 sessions and three plenary presentations.
Here is a preview of some of the sessions:
- Does Pharmacist-Led Medication Review Improve Health Outcomes - Evaluation of a Quality Improvement Project
- Electronic Prescribing in BC: The Past, the Present, and the Future from a PharmaNet Perspective
- Evaluation of Clinicians' Acceptance Pattern and Perception of Antimicrobial Stewardship Interventions at a Major Canadian Teaching Hospital
- Implementation of a Fully Automated EHR and Closed Loop Medication System - Lessons Learned
- Initiating an Antimicrobial Stewardship Program at British Columbia Children's Hospital
- The BC Provincial Renal Agency's Glomerulonephritis Formulary
- To Drug or Not to Drug? Dementia, Behaviours and Dilemmas
- What the Other Folks are Doing: Polypharmacy Risk Reduction
Visit www.QualityForum.ca to register and view speaker information, agendas and session descriptions.
The Quality Forum is put on by the BC Patient Safety and Quality Council.