The College hosted its first Online Panel on Quality Pharmacy on Monday, November 3, 2014.
Speakers included representatives from the Canadian Pharmacists Association, UBC’s College of Health Disciplines and more. The event was moderated by Della Smith, who facilitated an engaging evening. The recorded event is available online.
The College collected feedback from in-person and online viewers, and the event was largely seen to be a success. Feedback included:
- This type of event is excellent and informative; please have more in the near future. Thank you so much.
- Great first time experience ... allows for a more efficient relationship
- While it will never be the same as attending in person, on-line participation is still a great way to take in these events from remote locations. Looking forward to more events like this accessible on-line.
- The entire presentation was a great learning opportunity to understand how to contribute to optimal patient - customer care. Provide more opportunities to voice our opinions impacting pharmacy and patient care. Maybe less topics and more time for discussions, questions? It should be interesting to have a panel to help facilitate education to pharmacists, pharmacy students and entire pharmacy related team about Pharmacy Technicians and their scope of practice, and their role to a successful integration, which supports best pharmacy practice.
- More often arranging such type of program to improve pharmacy practice by doing mandatory for everyone to attend such program from college. I want to congratulate college to provide online service. All speakers were great, just wanted to listen them more than 12 minutes. This was great event for me. Once again thanks a lot.
Thanks to all who participated and we look forward to hosting our next event!