District 8 - Tiffany Tam
As an Operations Manager for a busy community pharmacy I have designed and implemented innovative, nonconventional pharmacy projects to deliver better care to patients. Throughout my pharmacy career I have developed a solid reputation for successfully managing collaborative healthcare projects from conception through completion within targeted parameters. I have planned and built integrative healthcare facilities where pharmacy is an essential member of the multi-disciplinary care teams. As a second-generation registrant of the College of Pharmacists of BC, I have broad experience and a deep understanding of the profession. I strongly believe that I can provide a broad perspective which will contribute positively to the decisions made by the College Board.
My professional career has rooted in the development of integrated practice pathways with various healthcare professionals, and in the establishment of practice standards.
I believe the following experience and credentials would make me an asset to the College Board:
- Past committee member of the Community Pharmacy Advisory Committee and the Communications and Engagement Advisory Committee, College of Pharmacists of BC
- Experienced in collaborative environments and projects with healthcare stakeholders
- Built integrative multi-disciplinary healthcare centres
- Deep understanding of the pharmacy industry and its dynamics
- Comprehensive understanding of Pharmacy regulatory matters
- Strong background in healthcare and pharmacy efficiency practice Models
Why Vote For Me?
Pharmacy practice is evolving rapidly due to economic pressures, patient complexity, and health care gaps. It is crucial that the College remain responsive to the public’s pharmacy needs during these tumultuous times. As an accomplished strategist and solutions-oriented person, I can bring a helpful breadth of professional experience and can bring the voice of registrants to the College board. My commitment to you will be to bring your success stories and challenges to the board to ensure that your perspective is heard. Despite the mounting challenges of our profession, I remain deeply passionate about the safety, efficiency, and integrity of our industry. Thank you for considering me as your representative and I look forward to the opportunity to serve the public on the College Board.