ReadLinks Guest Post Submission Guidelines
What is ReadLinks?
The College of Pharmacists of British Columbia’s ReadLinks Blog is a vital resource for pharmacy professionals across the Province. As stewards of public health and safety, the College is committed to providing both the public and its registrants with the most pertinent updates and insights available surrounding pharmacy practice and regulation in BC.
Purpose of ReadLinks Guest Posts
ReadLinks Guest Posts allow us to connect our audience with thought leaders in pharmacy practice and other related fields. Guest Posts share a wide range of knowledge and expertise with the goal of providing better health through excellence in pharmacy.
If you are a healthcare professional or College stakeholder and would like to share expertise or content that contributes to patient safety is relevant to pharmacy practice in BC, we’d love to hear from you!
Guest posts are published on our ReadLinks blog at www.bcpharmacists.org/readlinks which receives an average of over 7,000 monthly views.
As the regulatory body for pharmacy in BC, we have a built-in readership of over 7,000 active pharmacists and pharmacy technicians, as well as close to 1000 pharmacy students. In addition to our registrants, our content also serves as a resource for the public and local and national media outlets.
In conjunction with publication on our ReadLinks blog, your post will also receive additional promotion through our social media channels which include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
You will also be featured in our Monthly ReadLinks Newsletter which is sent to all pharmacy professionals and pharmacy students registered in BC.
What We Accept
- Well-written articles that give insight into, or explore new perspectives on an issue relevant to the practice and regulation of pharmacy in BC.
- Take a look at past Guest Posts to get a sense of our tone, style and the types of content we’re looking for www.bcpharmacists.org/readlinks-tags/guest-post
What We Won’t Accept
- Any commercial messaging. Content that attempts to promote a company, brand, product, service or organization; or that attempts to induce a monetary transaction, will not be accepted.
- Anything that has been published or covered on our website before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your article or proposal.
- Anything that is offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that attacks, disenfranchises, or otherwise harms one or more of our stakeholders or members of the public.
- Articles that don’t reflect the style/tone of our ReadLinks Blog.
What to Include in Your Guest Post
- Your written content. Guest-Posts are typically between 300-500 words.
- Any relevant images or visuals (e.g. graphics, charts, videos).
- Any relevant links.
- A short author bio and picture
- Relevant social media accounts or hashtags that you would like us to mention/include in our social media promotion.
How to Submit
Please send your finished piece or proposal, including visuals, links and bio to email@example.com.
About The College of Pharmacists of British Columbia:
The College of Pharmacists of British Columbia regulates the pharmacy profession in the public interest. We set and enforce standards and promote best practices for the delivery of pharmacy care in British Columbia.
Using words like promote can imply an advocacy role which we try to stay away from.