Approval process for dispensing physicians PharmaNet/PharmaCare
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons of B.C. (CPSBC) reviews and approves a physician’s request to be designated as a dispensing physician. Copies of the approval notice are forwarded to the registrar of the College of Pharmacists of B.C. (CPBC) and senior manager at PharmaCare.
- Physicians who are approved by the CPSBC to submit application to the CPBC for dispensing physician privileges need to access, and complete as necessary, the following documents.
The following is a list of downloadable documents that provide information on this process and forms that must be completed.
- Standards for Dispensing Physicians Guidelines
- PharmaNet-approved Community Pharmacy Software Vendors List
- Acknowledgment of Standards of Practice for Dispensing Physicians Letter
- Dispensing Physician Confidentiality Undertaking Form
- Dispensing Physician Designated Support Person Confidentiality Undertaking Form
- Dispensing Physician Software Vendor PharmaNet Third-Party Confidentiality Undertaking Form
- Dispensing Physician Acknowledgement of Completion of Confidentiality Procedures Form